Little Things

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Decisions...Decisions...

Ok, anyone will tell you I am an indecisive person. I always have been, and at this point probably always will be. It drives a few people nuts...I won't mention any names, but you can probably guess.
To give you some insight...
...now you know how I feel when facing any decision.

This weekend was a far different experience for me. I made all kinds of decisions, with my mom of course. My wonderful, creative, artistic, and visually imaginative mom flew to Fresno on Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon, when I was off work, we hit the ground running. Almost literally. Without a doubt we put a new definition to power shopping!

Mom and I were a great duo with incredible support from many others...including Greg. He was there for the food and wine, chose to be studious and studied through the flowers, the napkins, the dresses (because I said he couldn't come; my two Lisa's were the perfect supporters here), answered all the text pictures for approval and told me he loved me many times.

So, needless to say, I feel very accomplished. I feel very confident with my abilities to plan a wedding; but only because of the support of the ones I love. I feel excited. I am still going to impatiently await the day I call him my husband.
Thank you mom and everyone for all your help this weekend. I couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: