Little Things

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Simple Thoughts

As my dad would say, simple minds entertain simple thoughts.  Here are my simple thoughts from yesterday; that have also carried on to today. 
I have not been feeling great the past few days and Greg was incredibly sweet and brought me a Starbucks Tea yesterday.  There is almost nothing better than a great cup of tea, but it got better.  Yesterday was November 1.  This means that Starbucks Christmas cups came out.  Wonderful!  I love Christmas and if Starbucks starts…so do I.  Bring on the Christmas tunes and start decking the halls!

As you may know, the Christmas cups have different quotes written on the top of them with great red and white pictures of animals ice-skating and other such Christmas activities.  My first Christmas quote says, “When we’re together, I know I’ll never fall.”  Priceless, from my Fiancé, even better.

On top of Christmas season starting and my cup quote being great, the sleeve says, “Let’s merry.”  I know this is for the Christmas season, but coming from my future hubby it was just the whip cream to my coffee (ok, it was tea…no whip cream; consider my lactose intolerance, and it wouldn’t have had whip cream anyway.  It just sounded better than icing on the cake when discussing Starbucks). 
Those are my simple thoughts.  As this Christmas season is beginning, it is all about remembering the simple thoughts, simple moments, and simple pleasures that bring the Christmas Joy. 


1 comment:

Gregory said...

Let's keep it simple and merry. :)