Little Things

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1st-Prince Charming...2nd-The Carriage

I am still in future bride bliss.  I will be the first to admit that I often catch myself staring at this beautiful ring on my finger.  I have been on pinterest (I'm sorry to inform you of your newest addiction if you are not yet on...google it).  Anyway, I have been on pinterest for quite some time, and yet I find myself unable to leave the wedding & events section. I have been making plans and writing my first list (I'm sure there are many more to come) of all the things I want to get started on. 
And now, I will admit that even my pumpkin reflects my new found emotion of future bride.  We craved pumpkins last Friday night.  Before I get to what I carved, let me tell you, never before have I carved a pumpkin outside at 8pm in a t-shirt.  I went to a pumpkin patch in a T-SHIRT!!! Sheesh! I had to put on a scarf just to remind myself that it really is October and almost Thanksgiving. 


Ok, so with bride on the brain, I will say again that I have officially found my Prince Charming.  I am so blessed to have this wonderful man by my side.  I am thrilled for the day that I can call him my husband and I am excited to spend these next few months planning that day.  
*I really did find a white pumpkin to carve!

Every girl deserves her Prince Charming.
I found mine.
Every girl should get her Cinderella carriage to ride to the adventure of her life.  
I made mine.
*Greg's pumpkin took far more work than mine.
And you can't possibly carve pumpkins alone, so here are some of the many other great ones at the BYOP (Bring Your Own Pumpkin...in case you were still trying to figure it out) Party the Garrison's hosted.

 
*There's at least one in every bunch....

1 comment:

Gregory said...

This is a great blog...and not just because I'm prince charming....sorta.