Little Things

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Dad,
Happy Birthday to you!

Dad,

I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day at the beach.  Remember:  it is your birthday, RELAX!  You can only be on your phone to experiment with your new iPhone…no business.  Thank you for everything you have done for me.  Your gift will be arriving later…sorry for the delay.  I am so happy that I got to spend last weekend with you for your birthday.  It sure was a great celebration weekend…
*ok, I realize this looks slightly awkward from this angle...but I was giving him a hug!



Here is a piture for you of your 3 favorite women.  We love you like crazy!
*Photo taken by Matt Weir


*P.S....notice anything special about picture #1...??

No comments: