Little Things

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thoughts from Wednesday.

Ok, I had written this blog on Wednesday morning, and discovered today that I apparently never clicked POST.  So, now I have clicked post. 

Finally...
Ok, I understand that those of you that have had cold, rainy, fall weather for quite some time might not understand this, but Fall has FINALLY arrived in Fresno. In fact, I have a feeling we are jumping straight to winter, but I don't mind. A few days ago it was nearly 85* and I got a sunburn. Today however, it is 65* and raining. It started raining in the middle of the night. It has hardly stopped since. You Northwesterners....this is our kind of rain. Not the typical Fresno drizzle. I can't believe it. I love the cold weather. I love the rain. I love wearing a scarf and mittens. I am ready!!

Thank you fall for FINALLY arriving, please do not go away any time soon.

P.S.  I finally got my opportunity to have a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I have this attitude that I can't drink one unless it actually feels like fall outside.  Today it does!

*Friday:  I think I will get to drink another Pumpkin Spice today!  ...Still Fall!

No comments: