Little Things

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Triple Digits

Ok, February-clearly not my month to blog. I was doing so many things that I wish I blogged about, but each moment I thought to blog, was apparently a fleeting thought.  I apologize.  January finished and in February we celebrated Greg’s birthday #23, Valentine’s Day, and the fact that we have been dating for 3 years within the same week.  We also leaped (absolutely pun intended) on Leap day in front of the chapel where we will ‘take the wedding leap!’ See:

March has brought further excitements and joys, ups and downs, and crazy life moments.  Today’s moment is this…The very last day we are in the triple-digits for the countdown to our wedding…DAY 100!


100 DAYS.  Can you believe it?  I can’t!?  In 100 days I will be Mrs. Hessler…maybe it’s time I practice writing it now…maybe. 

More to come…promise it won’t be a month…maybe. 

No comments: