Little Things

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Engagement

Life as an engaged girl is very exciting, let me tell you.  I have realized at many times that the next time 'said thing' happens, I will be married.  Things like:
  • The next flight we take together...HONEYMOON!
  • The next Christmas card sent out.
  • The next time I buy furniture.
  • The next time I take down the Christmas Tree (which I have still yet to do this year).
  • The next 4th of July party at my parents house.
  • The next time I decorate a home...our home.
I am sure the list could continue, but you get the point. 


Another detail of our engagement that I would like to share with you is our picture shoot with my dear friend Stefani Ortiz.  I lived with Sefani for two years before she was a married woman.  I was a bridesmaid in her wedding.  She will be a bridesmaid in my wedding.  I love this woman.  Stefani is also a photographer.  As our photographer for our wedding is from Oregon, engagement pictures had to be by someone else.  Who better than a dear friend that has journeyed with us through our relationship?  She was my roommate when Greg was continuously asking me out on dates, before I said ok.  She helped convince me that I looked just fine before I answered the door for our first date.  She is also the one that conspired against me so that on the morning of my 21st birthday, his fraternity could come into our apartment to sing me happy birthday; while I was in my pajamas.  Needless to say, she has always been on my side, but Greg won her over too and she bounced back and forth depending on which side she found more fun at the moment.   


After the blog title yesterday of "pictures" she commented that I have yet to post the engagement pictures.  I must apologize for their late posting, she did take these quite a while ago.  But it is not because I didn't love each picture she took.  I have spent countless hours enjoying each moment of each picture.  These are just a few of our favorites.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
Great...aren't they?!  Thanks Stefani!!

2 comments:

elise leighann said...

Yes they are great! Thanks for posting these Cas!

Mrs. Agaba said...

these are really cute and i LOVE your save the date picture!