Little Things

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Challenge

Over the past year, so much has happened. I suppose I don't really need to recap those moments because you either experienced them with me or have already read about them.  Thanks for all unforgettable those moments!

Now for the future, it is now 2012.  It even feels crazy to type that.  This is the year I will become a wife to the man I love.  I will graduate college (again) I will be a grown-up according to my mom.  I will decorate a house that I will be Mrs. Hessler in.  I am sure so many other things will happen as well and I can't wait to experience life.

Along with living life, I want to be cautious to remember each moment and not take moments for granted.  To mix things up with my blog I am going to challenge myself to a "picture a day" blog this year.  (along with some friends) Now, I will be honest, I am planning to blog 1x per week with the weeks pictures.  (Just to clarify that I am not promising to blog each day).  These pictures could be of anything, using my phone, my camera, Greg's phone, anything to capture the moments.

So here I begin, with my picture for today.  This is the man I get to marry June 23, 2012 (THIS YEAR!).  I am thrilled to be by his side for the rest of my life and could not have picked a better way to ring in the new year.  (notice the time on the clock? It is after 12 and therefore on Jan 1, 2012.  Happy New Year!  I hope you enjoy this years adventure of mine through photographs.

No comments: