Little Things

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year End

Ok, Christmas was fantastic and in my world, not yet over. I get to spend Christmas with my parents next week when I fly home with my sister, her boyfriend Riley, and my wonderful Fiancé. Christmas is one of my favorite times if the year and I love spreading the season as long as possible.
As promised, I will fill you in from last Friday. While I was home I got to go to the Jordan Christmas party, which is an annual occasion for me. I was blessed to be apart of this event once again. Thank you Jordan's, Agaba's, and Nelson's.
Next it was Christmas Eve Coffee with Grandma and Papa. Another wonderful blessing! I love when they come to Fresno and we can all catch up.
Off to Bakersfield was the next step for our Christmas adventures. We had dinner at Greg's sister Dee's house where I was wonderfully blessed into the family and got my first card with "sister" on it from a brother-in-law (almost). Cool...I have 2 brothers now.
Christmas Day we had dinner with Greg's dad. Another great meal with great company!
Monday after Christmas we took Greg's niece Taylor and nephew Logan to Magic Mountain for the day. They are 12 & 9 and Logan is just now tall enough to ride the biggest rides, he wasn't very thrilled, but we convinced him the rides were worth the games at the end of the day.
Last night Greg took me to the Straight No Chaser show. Dear friends Makenna, Matt, Anukina, and Daniel also came as well. What an incredible experience to be with friends and my favorite group for the evening. We got all dressed up and had a ball! We then headed to the Markarian's house to ring in the new year...and we certainly accomplished that! Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: