Little Things

Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 Year Ago...

     Ok, so these past 48 hours have consisted of very little sleep, lots of snorts, hippos going to bed, passing the can, and wonderful memories being made.  This is ATF weekend.  I will explain this in greater detail after I have recovered from my lack of sleep, but I wanted to take a moment and reflect on what happened on this day 1 year ago...
My Senior Recital

     It is extremely hard to believe that it was an entire year ago.  I feel like it was just last month that my family came to visit to hear me sing.  It was a fantastic experience and one of my proudest moments of time.  24 minutes of music, 14 songs, 5 languages, large audience, friends and family support.  Those of you that were there will remember this great experience forever with me and I will forever be thankful and greatfull for your support and love. 

     I simply wanted to recall this time in your brain as it has come to mine. 
Thank you again!  

No comments: