Little Things

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Funny Story...

So, I do not have a lot to share with you today, but I thought I would keep you updated by telling you a funny story that happened yesterday.  Here you go:
I was walking through Target with my dear friend Vanessa after a wonderful dinner at Luna’s; a cute, quaint, Italian restaurant in Old Town.  For Vanessa, Target is simply something fun to do.  There is no reason needed to walk through Target, so we stopped on our way home.  The need for ice cream being our excuse (there is always a need for ice cream).  As we were walking, we passed these plates…


 

Easter Melamine Plate & Bowl 12-pc. Set
 
Personally, I think these plates are weird and this is how our conversation to follow went:

Me: For some reason, I think it is weird to have holiday plates; except for Christmas.
Vanessa:  That’s because you are a Christmaholic.  Yes I just made this word up.
Me:  Nearly snorting in the middle of Target.
Vanessa:  That word was so good; I think you could even blog it.

Vanessa, here you go!  I have blogged your word.
I am proud to admit…I AM A CHRISTMAHOLIC!

I do have to say, I bet I am the only person in the world blogging about Christmas in March two posts in a row…and proud of it.  Smile. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am currently wearing Christmas socks and the only mug left in our cabinet was a Christmas mug for my hot chocolate this afternoon. :) Just saying. <3