Little Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

GameDay

Ok, I know it has been too long, but here is the deal...I decided to take a Summer Break from my blog. But now, school has started and I am back to work. I will certainly add in my summer adventures as I go through my hundreds of pictures...hehe. So, more on that to come later.

Now, the importance of today. As I said, school has started which means something wonderful starts along with it; Fresno State Football. Today is kickoff and we (we means the Bulldogs, and since I have previously stated that I have Bulldog blood, I can say we...I am apart of the Bulldog family) are playing Cal at Candlestick Park, where the 49ers play.

This game is important for multiple reasons, but it is the start of the first game of my final football season while I am a student. Now, this is certainly not to say that I won't be a Bulldog fan after I officially graduate, but there is just something wonderful about it being My Team while I am a student. Also, we have new unifornms and maybe a few new attitudes, but a new season is a new season. I am ready! We are ready!

I am excited to share the experience of being a Bulldog with my family and friends and football is the perfect way to share it.

Ok, the game is on...on the first run, an interception to which we later scored. Now, there are 7 minutes left in the first quarter and the score is 7-6; we blocked the kick on their touchdown...we are the best in the country about blocking kicks.

So I leave you with this. I am Bulldog born, Bulldog bred, I am gunna be a Bulldog til' the day I'm dead. GO DOGS!

No comments: