Little Things

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Love

It has come to my attention that this post was blank. Although love can often leave you speechless,that was not my intent for yesterday's blog. Here was what I attempted yesterday.

It is a very special day for my family. It is a day honoring the people who taught me how to love. These people taught me that love is so much more than words alone. As Pooh said to Piglet, "you don't spell it, you feel it."

Love is an open heart, a kitchen closed, holding hands, yard work, deep true conversations, picking the right movie, lists of projects, making tacos, helping each other grow, buying secret gifts, a caboose changing to a house, tongues sticking out, Harley rides with wine in sight, vacations, and my list could go on forever.

Needless to say, it is my parents wedding anniversary. They have been married for 29 years and I have been blessed to be apart of their marriage for the past 23 years. Thanks fornsharing with me. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. I love you both!


P.S. Dad, this means next year is 30...The supposed year for pearls!

No comments: